Harris Search Associates
4236 Tuller Road
Dublin OH 43017
Dr. Peter Perhac
Dr. Perhac is an accomplished Academic Administrator who most recently served as Campus Executive Officer (Chief Academic Officer) for Chapman University. Prior to Chapman University, Dr. Perhac served as Senior Executive Dean and Chief Operating Officer at the Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
He has been responsible for the strategic planning and management of two campuses, 400 full time staff, 300 paraprofessionals and information systems integration as well as academic technology development. In addition, Dr. Perhac has had responsibility for planning, development, accreditation, building and hiring of the entire staff of three medical centers throughout his 30 year career in academia. Dr. Perhac began his career the University of Hartford and held leadership roles at Fordham University, and Rutgers University .
Dr. Perhac has led the following searches:
• Provost & CEO
• Chief Financial Officer
• Chief Information Technology Officer
• Vice President for Community Relations
• Vice President for Administration
• Dean, College of Medicine, California
• Dean, College of Medicine, Nevada
• Dean, College of Health and Human Services
• Dean, College of Education
• Dean of Students
• Vice Dean, College of Medicine
• Associate Dean for Basic Sciences
• Associate Dean for Curriculum Development & Faculty Affairs
• Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs
• Director of Nursing
He holds an Ed.D. in Educational Administration from the University of San Francisco, an MA in Counseling and a BA in Psychology from John Carroll University. In addition, Dr. Perhac is widely respected and frequently called upon to provide strategic consulting to over 80 teaching hospitals around the country in the areas of accreditation, program development, faculty recruitment, fund raising, enrollment management and project management.